Dafoe Travel Group – Ethical Policy
Our ethical policies have been established to set out the principles, which we live by and respect. We believe internal and external relationships should appreciate over the long term.
- All associates have a written contract of employment.
- Dafoe Travel Group has committed to provide a safe and hygienic working environment for all of its associates.
- No associate is required to work more than 37.5 hours per week and all overtime is voluntary.
- No associate will be discriminated against in hiring, denied access to training, promotion, termination or retirement on the basis of race, religion, nationality, disability, gender, marital status, sexual orientation or political affiliation.
- Dafoe Travel Group code of conduct prohibits abuse or harassment of any kind.
- Dafoe Travel Group will not provide services to people or organizations involved in the arms trade.
- Dafoe Travel Group will not provide services to people or organizations that promote racial intolerance.
- Dafoe Travel Group will not provide services to people or organizations that promote or encourage abuse of women, children or animals.
- Dafoe Travel Group will source consumables that are energy efficient, environmentally friendly and fairly traded.
- Dafoe Travel Group chooses suppliers with an ethical policy.